|Terms of Access|
All rights, including copyright and database right, in this website www.epwrf.res.in and its contents, are owned by or licensed to EPW Research Foundation, or otherwise used by EPW Research Foundation as permitted by applicable law.
In accessing the EPW Research Foundation web pages, you agree that you will access the content solely for your own private use but not for any commercial or public use. You can download and use the service on a single CPU at a time, and you can print out a single hard copy of any part of the content on the website for your personal use.
Except as permitted above, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of EPW Research Foundation website without the prior written permission of EPW Research Foundation.
Terms and Conditions
Access to, and use of, this site is provided by EPW Research Foundation, subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the site. EPW Research Foundation reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
2. You are responsible for regularly reviewing information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
3. Access to certain EPW Research Foundation content is subject to a fee. All payments must be made in advance for subscriptions and purchase of EPW Research Foundation products. Individual subscribers are to use their login and password only for own (in the case of individual subscriptions) and institutional use (in the case of institutional subscribers) and to maintain confidentiality. Subscription cannot be transferred from one person to another.
4. The EPW Research Foundation holds the right to terminate access to the site without giving any notice to you. The EPW Research Foundation will terminate your subscription if two persons are found using the same login and password which is meant for a single user.
5. Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of EPW Research Foundation. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
6. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to EPW Research Foundation, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. In no event will EPW Research Foundation be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site. EPW Research Foundation does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials. The names, images and logos identifying EPW Research Foundation or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of EPW Research Foundation /or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trademark or patent of EPW Research Foundation or any other third party.
8. Neither an audit nor a review provides assurance on the maintenance and integrity of the website, including controls used to achieve this, and in particular whether any changes may have occurred to the information since first published.
- a. Warrant that such contribution is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to EPW Research Foundation for all the purposes specified above;
- b. Indemnify EPW Research Foundation against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- c. Agree to waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on EPW Research Foundation site and the other purposes specified above.
- d. If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and/or specific terms appearing elsewhere on this site relating to specific material then the latter shall prevail.
9. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Disputes arising herefrom shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of India.
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.
All information gathered on this website is securely stored within the EPW Research Foundation controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
|Address: The Director,|
EPW Research Foundation,
C 212/213, Akurli Industrial Estate, Akurli Road, Kandivli (East),
Mumbai 400 101, INDIA
Phone: 022 - 2885 4995/96
FAX: 022 - 2887 3038